Kevin Vaughn | VP, Office Specialist
BA degree in Business Economics from Wofford College
Background & Experience
- Began commercial real estate career at NAI Hallmark in 2007(through 2012) specializing in office transactions.
- Vast experience in representing building owners in office transactions including several large institution landlords.
- Leased over 4,000,000 square feet of office space during this time.
- In 2012 entered the floor covering business as Vice President of Operations for Carpet One & Flooring America. Was responsible for day-to-day operations and performance for the organization with 50 employees that consisted of 8 locations and a builder services division.
Significant Lease Transactions
Stein Mart, DeVry University, United States Postal Service, St. John & Partners, AT&T, Meridian Technologies.
Affiliation & Designations
- Past Alumni Board member of Episcopal School of Jacksonville